Welcome, CSA Rec families!
If you're looking for information on your player's Picture Day, you've come to the right place!
SPRING SEASON 2017
It's almost time for the spring soccer season to get underway and we are ready to have some fun and create some awesome photos with you and your players. You'll notice a couple of changes this season. Our Picture Day process will look a little bit different, and will be even more efficient than ever. Look for lots of flags on Picture Day and you'll find us! You will also see more studio lighting equipment, which will help us to create better mid-day images. When you view the images online, you'll see that they now include the CSA logo and season/year. The online ordering system has also been improved and we think you will find it easier to navigate. Also, we will not be covering games during Picture Day hours (but we are available for game coverage outside of those times!). To request game coverage, please send an email or give us a call! Requests will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Finally, we're very excited to be able to offer custom posters this spring! These have been a BIG hit over the past couple of months and we love to see the kids smile when they see their own poster! We can either use an image we have taken during a game or we can schedule a time to shoot a quick action shot, and that photo will be used to create a custom poster. For more information please call or email us! **COMPETITIVE TEAMS: WE ARE BOOKING FOR GAME COVERAGE AND POSTER/BANNER SHOOTS ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS**
Picture Day Instructions:
- Be on the lookout for an email from CSA, where you'll find your team's Picture Day date and time
- Please plan to arrive a little early! We'll start shooting on time (individuals first, then team) and we can't run late as other teams will be in line for their scheduled time.
- Wear home jersey for photos
- Upon arrival at the Picture Day area, please sign in. Your player will be directed to the line for individual photos (and then to the line for team photos). We ask parents to please stand on the OUTSIDE of the flagged area.
- All orders can be placed online, so there is NO PREPAYMENT required! You are not required or committed to purchase photos even if your child had his or her picture taken.
- Images will be available for viewing and purchasing online about two weeks after Picture Day. Please do not screenshot or copy images.
- ONLINE PICTURE ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS: Follow the link in the email you receive from CSA letting you know that your photos are ready. After you choose your team and your gallery is open, FIRST click on "Select Photos". THEN click on the image(s) you'd like to buy. Once you've selected those photos, go to "Buy Photos" and choose your products or package.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I have to pay for anything on Picture Day? No. You can take a look at the images in the online gallery and then decide whether or not you'd Iike to buy them.
- Are prices the same as last year? Prices are very similar to last year's prices. In addition to packages and a la carte items, you'll also see digital downloads available for purchase!
- Where do we go on Picture Day? We will be at the field closest to the parking lot. Look for lots of flags and big studio lights, and you'll find us!
- Our team forgot about Picture Day and missed it. Can we reschedule? Please call or email us to try to make arrangements for a rescheduled Picture Day. We will do our best to try to accommodate your team, but we can't guarantee it. **PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOUR TEAM WILL NOT BE THERE ON YOUR SCHEDULED DAY**
- How long will the online photo gallery be open? Galleries will be open and available for viewing and purchasing for about two weeks.
- Will you be shooting during games this season? We sure will! A prepayment of $75 is required to confirm your game (this can be divided among the team if multiple players are to be photographed) and you will received all edited digital images to download. To request game coverage please send an email or give us a call. Requests will be filled on a first come, first serve basis and we'll do our best to schedule as many games as we can!
- Are you still available to cover competitive games (non-rec)? Absolutely! We are currently booking for game coverage AND for custom poster/banner shoots. Please call or email for information!