Welcome, CSA Rec families!
If you're looking for information on your player's Picture Day, you've come to the right place!
FALL SEASON 2017
It's almost time for the fall soccer season to get underway and we are ready to have some fun and create some awesome photos with you and your players. You'll notice a couple of changes this season. Our Picture Day process will look a little bit different. Coaches will register their teams for an appointment, so be on the lookout for an email from CSA with instructions. We will be shooting under a tent and with a solid background, with the option to upgrade to a custom digital background. This will help our squinters, since we're in direct sun most of the time. Also, we will not be covering games DURING Picture Day hours (but we are available for game coverage outside of those times!). **REC AND COMPETITIVE TEAMS: WE ARE BOOKING FOR GAME COVERAGE AND POSTER/BANNER SHOOTS ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS**
Picture Day Instructions:
- Coaches, be on the lookout for an email from CSA, where you will find instructions on how to register your team for Picture Day.
- Please plan to arrive a little early! We'll start shooting on time (individuals first, then team) and we can't run late as other teams will be in line for their scheduled time.
- Wear home jersey for photos
- Upon arrival at the Picture Day area, please sign in. Your player will be directed to the line for individual photos (and then to the line for team photos). We ask parents to please stand on the OUTSIDE of the flagged area.
- All orders can be placed online, so there is NO PREPAYMENT required! You are not required or committed to purchase photos even if your child had his or her picture taken.
- Images will be available for viewing and purchasing online shortly after Picture Day. Prices will increase slightly after TWO WEEKS, so we encourage you to order promptly. Please do not screenshot or copy images.
- ONLINE PICTURE ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS: Follow the link in the email you receive from CSA letting you know that your photos are ready. After you choose your team and your gallery is open, FIRST click on "Select Photos". THEN click on the image(s) you'd like to buy. Once you've selected those photos, go to "Buy Photos" and choose your products or package.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I have to pay for anything on Picture Day? No. You can take a look at the images in the online gallery and then decide whether or not you'd Iike to buy them.
- Are prices the same as last year? Prices are very similar to last year's prices. In addition to packages and a la carte items, you'll also see digital downloads available for purchase! Note: team digital images are only available as downloads if the bulk digital team package is purchased. Individual digital images are available with or without the package.
- Where do we go on Picture Day? We will be at the field closest to the parking lot. Look for lots of flags and folks with cameras, and you'll find us!
- Our team forgot about Picture Day and missed it. Can we reschedule? Please call or email us to try to make arrangements for a rescheduled Picture Day. We will do our best to try to accommodate your team, but we can't guarantee it. **PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOUR TEAM WILL NOT BE THERE ON YOUR SCHEDULED DAY**
- How long will the online photo gallery be open? Galleries will be open and available for viewing and purchasing for about two weeks, and then prices will increase slightly.
- Will you be shooting during games this season? We sure will! A prepayment of $75 is required to confirm your game (this can be divided among the team if multiple players are to be photographed) and you will received all edited digital images to download. To request game coverage please send an email or give us a call. Requests will be filled on a first come, first serve basis and we'll do our best to schedule as many games as we can!
- Are you still available to cover competitive games (non-rec)? Absolutely! We are currently booking for game coverage AND for custom poster/banner shoots. Please call or email for information!