Welcome, CSA Rec families!
If you're looking for information on your player's Picture Day or on game photos, you've come to the right place!
SPRING SEASON 2018 PICTURE DAY INFORMATION: PLEASE READ!!
Picture Day Instructions:
- Coaches, please be on the lookout for an email from CSA for instructions on how to register your team for Picture Day. This year, we are requiring a pre-payment for players who would like an individual photo. The cost is $17, and it includes a high resolution digital image.
- Please plan to arrive a little early! We'll start shooting on time and we can't run late as other teams will be in line for their scheduled time.
- Wear home jerseys for photos.
- Upon arrival at the Picture Day area, please sign in and show the table attendant your receipt for prepayment. Your player will be directed to the line for individual photo (and then to the line for the team photo). We ask parents to please stand on the OUTSIDE of the flagged area.
- Images will be available for downloading online shortly after Picture Day. At that time, you will also have the option of ordering prints or specialty items. Please do not screenshot or copy images.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I have to pay for anything on Picture Day? Prepayment is required and can be done online. The cost is $17, which includes a high resolution digital player image. After picture day, prints and specialty items will be available for purchase for players who prepaid for photos.
- Where do we go on Picture Day? We will be at McAlpine Elementary in the grassy area between the school and the soccer fields and playground. Look for our tents and you can't miss us!
- Our team forgot about Picture Day and missed it. Can we reschedule? At this time, we are unable to offer rescheduled shoots for Spring 2018. We hope to see you out there on your team's scheduled day!
- How long will the online photo gallery be open? Galleries will be open and available for viewing, downloading and purchasing for three weeks. After that, there will be a $10 gallery reloading fee.
- Will you be shooting during games this season? We sure will! A prepayment is required to confirm your game (this can be divided among the team if multiple players are to be photographed) and you will received all edited digital images to download. The cost is $25 per hour, with a 1 hour minimum. To request game coverage please send an email or give us a call. Requests will be filled on a first come, first serve basis and we'll do our best to schedule as many games as we can!
- Are you available to cover games for other ager groups and levels? Absolutely! We are currently booking for game coverage AND for custom poster/banner shoots. Please call or email for information!