Welcome, Yes I Can Basketball Families!
If you're looking for information on Picture Day or game coverage, you've come to the right place!
SPRING SEASON 2018 PICTURE DAY INFORMATION: PLEASE READ!!
Picture Day Instructions:
- Please arrive as follows:
- Sparks and Liberty at about 9:45am (after game)
- Dream and Lynx at about 10:45am (after game).
- UCONN and Stanford at 11:30am (half hour BEFORE game)
- Tennessee and Florida at 12:30pm (half hour BEFORE game)
- Pre-payment is required for individual player photos only (they'll look like the image at the top of this screen). The cost is $20, and it includes a high resolution individual player digital image suitable for printing AND an identical low resolution digital image suitable for web sharing. Please follow the link to pre-pay for your player's digital image: http://www.beccarousephotography.com/Preorder141916460. Team photos are available as 8x10 prints and as high resolution digital images (no pre-payment required for team photos). We recommend that teams share the cost of the team digital image.
- Please plan to arrive a little early! We'll start shooting on time and we can't run late as other teams will be in line for their scheduled time. If you plan to pay at the table (although we prefer you do it online) PLEASE arrive early enough to do so BEFORE your scheduled time begins.
- Wear home jerseys for photos.
- Upon arrival at the Picture Day area, please sign in and show the table attendant your receipt for prepayment. Your player will be directed to the line for individual photo (and then to the line for the team photo). We ask parents to please stand on the OUTSIDE of the photography area.
- Images will be available for downloading and ordering online shortly after Picture Day. At that time, you will also have the option of ordering prints and/or speciality items for the individual player images. Please do not screenshot or copy images.
- We're happy to take walk-ups if we can! If your player missed their scheduled photo time but you'd like to have their photo taken, stop on by! If we aren't working with a team, waiting for a team or taking a scheduled break we'll be able to process your payment and photograph your player.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I have to pay for anything on Picture Day? Pre-orders are required for individual player images and can be done online. The cost is $20, which includes a high resolution digital player image. After picture day, prints and specialty items will also be available for purchase for players who prepaid for photos. Please follow the link to pre-pay for your player's digital image: http://www.beccarousephotography.com/Preorder141916460. If you are only there for the team photo, no pre-payment is necessary.
- Where do we go on Picture Day? We will be at JM Robinson Middle School. You'll find us at the back end of the gym, in a small hallway. You'll see our big lights and equipment....you can't miss us! :)
- Our team forgot about Picture Day and missed it. Can we reschedule? At this time, we are unable to offer rescheduled shoots for Spring 2018. We hope to see you out there on your team's scheduled day! We do, however, take walk-ups when we're able to (see info above)!
- How long will the online photo gallery be open? Galleries will be open and available for viewing, downloading and purchasing for three weeks. After that, there will be a $10 gallery reloading fee.
- Will you be shooting during games this season? We sure will! A prepayment is required to confirm your game (this can be divided among the team if multiple players are to be photographed) and you will received all edited digital images to download. The cost is $25 per hour, with a 1 hour minimum. To request game coverage please send an email or give us a call. Requests will be filled on a first come, first serve basis and we'll do our best to schedule as many games as we can!
- Are you available to cover games for other ager groups and levels? Absolutely! We are currently booking for game coverage AND for custom poster/banner shoots. Please call or email for information!
- How can I contact you? Please cal/text me at (704)936-6914, email me at email@example.com OR just come and say hello!